- Never miss a fire safety inspection with service frequencies that remind you when it’s time to schedule an inspection.
- Dispatch techs for emergencies and inform them about the problem in the mobile app. Customer and location info are at their fingertips.
- Build efficient routes that maximize revenue and use paperless processes that eliminate unnecessary trips to the office.
- Speed up inspections with scroll-and-go fillable inspection forms.
- Stop technician guesswork by giving them the right inspection form for the job every time.
- Eliminate lost paperwork and reinspections that waste technicians’ time.
- Send en route notifications when the technician is on the way so your customer isn’t surprised.
- Minimize your liability by sending detailed online after-service reports.
- Provide an online portal where customers request service, access their past inspection forms, find open quotes for approval, and pay their invoices.
- Send online quotes with pictures and videos of the deficiency that makes it easy for the customer to click APPROVE.
- Ramp up your sales by creating better proposals and managing the entire sales pipeline.
- Create code-compliant proposals with inspection schedules based on the customer’s equipment list.
Trusted by Hundreds of Fire and Life Safety Contractors
Resources for Fire Protection Contractors
Jack’s Code Corner
Jack Coffelt breaks down the latest NFPA code changes and shares advice for fire protection contractors.
Fire Protection Industry Performance Benchmarks Report
Charting five KPIs alongside your industry peers can add powerful context to the status of your business’s overall health.
How Better Deficiency Management Helps Grow Your Fire and Life Safety Business
Focusing on deficiency documentation and repair revenue will keep your fire protection business growing, even when skilled labor restraints limit your capacity.
Effortlessly Create Winning Proposals
With Sales Management Software for Fire Protection Contractors
Watch the on-demand webinar.
Turning Risk Into Revenue: A Fire Protection Expert Panel Discussion
Watch industry leaders discuss reducing risk and driving repair revenue with fire protection software.
Watch the on-demand webinar.
Why use fire protection software?
The right fire and life safety software will help your business grow in a multitude of ways. Streamlining deficiency documentation and quoting meets your regulatory requirements, manages your liability risk, improves quote approval rates, and creates more revenue. Recurring inspection frequencies and scheduling reminders ensure you never miss scheduling a fire safety inspection. Online service portals and automated communications improve retention by keeping customers satisfied and informed of code violations and/or equipment issues.
What are the most important features of fire protection software?
Beyond digitizing inspection forms, an effective fire protection software solution centralizes customer and equipment data, manages recurring inspection frequencies, streamlines operations, and simplifies communications. With ServiceTrade, technicians can record deficiencies with photos, videos, audio notes, and/or written text, and share them immediately with the office. Your staff can then quote repairs and send them to the customer—all within the application. ServiceTrade also tracks inspection and service history for each piece of equipment at any given facility so that technicians, office staff, and customers can access this information at any time.
How does fire protection software benefit my customers?
Streamlining communications, scheduling, and invoicing provides more reliability and better service for your customers. With ServiceTrade’s Service Portal, your customers can access their inspection reports and open deficiencies at any time, making it easier for them to keep up with potential equipment problems and maintain regulatory compliance.