Today’s market is fraught with challenges for leaders of commercial service companies. From operations to recruitment to customer service – fighting to the top of your market (and fighting to stay there) can overwhelm even the hardest working business leaders.
While technology can seem like another obstacle, commercial service companies that want to lead their markets are learning how to use technology to do more with less, build loyal customer relationships, and win more business from bigger customers.
If you are one of these leaders, you can’t afford to fall behind, and you can’t afford to miss the Digital Wrap Conference (DWC) this November. DWC is now in its 4th year and 2019 is set to be our best year yet. Here are 3 reasons you need to be at DWC19:
- Get actionable ideas for your 2020 planning. DWC educational sessions teach new ways to use technology to run a modern, profitable commercial service company from service management, to operations, to sales and marketing, and more. According to a survey of past attendees, two-thirds left with 6 or more ideas to try in their businesses.
- Rub elbows with like-minded professionals. Meet and network with other leaders from commercial service companies from across the US and Canada who share your challenges related to running a commercial service business.
- Have fun at the beach! DWC19 will be at Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, South Carolina, just outside of Charleston. Hit the links at our annual golf tournament, join the fishing tournament, and explore the “South’s Best City”. (And did we mention the food?!)
We pack A LOT of learning into two days of educational seminars and breakout sessions. You’ll learn how to leverage technology to:
- Develop sales programs that earn long-term contracts and long-term recurring revenue. (Not to mention increasing your business’s value.)
- Competitively position your company so you can stand out in a crowded market.
- Boost customer retention by showing them how you mitigate their risks before, during, and after service calls.
- Make your company attractive to prospective employees through your use of modern systems that reduce unnecessary busy work.
- Build brand visibility and value with existing customers, prospects, and potential employees with a digital wrap.
Our early bird special is available until June 30. Register today for $200 off the registration price. See you at the beach!
Questions about DWC19? Contact Shelley Bainter at firstname.lastname@example.org.