ServiceTrade is launching a new version of its mobile application for Android and Apple devices. The new app gives users an intuitive and efficient experience so they can collect more information that matters to customers.
Users familiar with ServiceTrade will find all their appointments, job details, customer contact information, and media-rich documentation features intact. Where those features are located and how they look is new. Based on user feedback, the new mobile app offers:
- Clearer display of appointments and job details
- Intuitive, guided workflows and more visible clock-in and -out buttons
- Improvements in offline mode and syncing when reconnected
- A consistent experience for Apple and Android users
This change will allow us to make more customer service innovations faster for commercial service contractors.
Everyone is invited to join a live demo of the new mobile app during one of these two webinars:
Wednesday, October 3 at 1pm ET / 10am PT
Thursday, October 11 at 4pm ET / 1 pm PT
In this webinar, you’ll:
- See the new mobile app
- Learn how you can begin to transition users to it
- Learn about training resources for the new app
- You can begin to transition users on October 1st.
- Everyone will be upgraded to the new application on Wednesday, November 28, ready or not!
This demo is a good first step to planning your transition. Join us on Oct. 3 or Oct. 11. Register at this link.