You may have seen the story behind this image that has been spreading through television and the Internet.
In case you didn’t, the short version is that a plumber in Texas traded-in his company truck, thinking he had an agreement with the buyer that they would remove the truck wrap before it left their facility. That clearly didn’t happen! Photos of the truck in its new home in the Middle East and its new terrorist owners have surfaced. The owner of Mark-1 Plumbing is now suing the buyer. Needless to say, that plumber’s year has not gone like he expected. The owner said “Yesterday I ran into a guy I used to work with, for the first time in five years. ‘Sell any trucks to Syria lately?’ he asked. Everybody thinks it’s funny, but it’s not.” (source)
So during this holiday week, we thought we’d take a look at the 5 WAYS A DIGITAL WRAP IS BETTER THAN A TRUCK WRAP.
5. It’s fast, easy, and cheap to correct misspellings on a digital wrap.
4. The kids can’t take the digital wrap for a joy ride on the weekends.
3. Your (ahem) “challenging customers” don’t know when you had to go straight to the bar after leaving them.
2. Jean Claude Van Damme isn’t constantly nagging you to use your trucks in stunts.
1. It’s difficult for terrorists to attach weapons to a digital wrap.
If you’re not familiar with the concept of the digital wrap and engaging your customers online, read through these recent blog posts during your down time around the holidays: